I help romance writers turn their passion into profits.LET'S GET STARTED →
DOWNLOAD MY FREE CHECKLIST
Start your self-publishing business.
The ultimate checklist of what you actually need to start self-publishing romance novels.
I recommend starting with these free resources...
The Business of Romance E-book
- 100 pages on the Business of Romance
- The rundown of how I've built my own romance publishing business
- The mindset you need to have to grow your own freelance publishing empire
- What this business is, and what it is NOT
- A deep dive into ~The Romance Novel~
- How to conduct market research
- Brand brainstorming for your new business
- An intro to how to establish your own romance biz
- and so much more!
The Secrets of Romance Ghostwriting Webinar
My free webinar ~ The Secrets of Romance Ghostwriting
I'll be answering questions like....
- How did -I- get into ghostwriting?
- What is romance ghostwriting?
- Do you HAVE to write erotica or super steamy stuff?
- Do you have to have experience to get started as a romance ghostwriter?
- What experience or qualifications DO I need to get started?
- HOW can you get started as a romance ghostwriter?
- How exactly does it all work?
- How much money can you make?
- Who hires romance ghostwriters and why?
- Is it a good fit for me? Can I do it?
- What do I need to get started exactly?
And of course I'm going to be spilling lots of juicy secrets about everything I have learned about this industry over the past 5 years
Creative Cash Injection
For artists, writers, & creatives: You need consistent, predictable income to support yourself from your creativity and art. The first and most obvious way to establish that is: to know exactly what you can do to make money from your creative work - even when the work itself is not selling. It’s what you do in the slow months or when you’re putting work out there and getting crickets.
Social media engagement and results from ad spend are across the board at an all-time low for everyone right now, and some of you may be feeling the effects of that in your art sales So when you fall into times like that, what do you do?
I created something to solve that problem of how to fill those stretches of time when you’re not getting any sales, and it’s called the Creative Course Blueprint. I developed this map to help artists, writers, and other creatives get that creative cash injection into their businesses. You can listen in on some of the strategies behind it in my new free webinar - Creative Cash Injection
I'm Mai -
aka the Romance Fiction Queenread my story ➝
I help romance writers make more money doing what they love.
I'm a Nashville native, crazy cat lady, mama to two fierce little ladies, and I've been building bridges between creativity and business for over 15 years now. I like to say I'm the southern Carrie Bradshaw.
I knew from a young age that I wanted to run a creative business, and in 2018 I stumbled into the world of self-publishing romance novels - which has proven to be the most lucrative and rewarding industry I have ever worked in. Now I'm on a mission to introduce as many women as possible into the business of romance so we can all have fun and make money - all on our own terms.
Mai is perhaps one of the toughest, smartest, and most knowledgeable people I know in the writing industry.
She mentored me through a really rough patch right at the beginning of a difficult writing project, and I have adored her for her kindness ever since. She is insanely hardworking and endlessly generous with constructive feedback. She takes time out of her life to stay connected with her people and support their careers, and one of these days she's probably going to rule the world… so yeah—take the course! Once you have her on your side, there's no looking back :)
– Trisha Ray Ganguly
I worked with Mai one on one
and she is a powerhouse.
Her wealth of knowledge in this industry amazes me. She brings practical, helpful advice for every level of talent from beginner to advanced, and adds a touch of sass too. I love her reusable manipulatives, specifically her outline templates and series bible template. They have taken my freelance writing business to the next level. I still have so much to learn, and this Romance Fiction Queen is the best teacher.
– MARTHA REINEKE, MK EDITING SERVICES
Become a Romance Fiction Queen
Every week I deliver exclusive updates, sneak peeks, bonuses, industry insights, market reports, and tips straight to your inbox.SIGN ME UP!